Young People, but Old Souls, Speak of Heaven…

As a medium, I really don’t get to ask questions of your loved ones. I’m like a translator between the dimensions. I ask your loved ones how they died, what’s your name, who are you with, things like that, but it’s their show and dollar. The easiest connections come from old souls, and they are quite often young when they die.

Spirit often shows me how they died, but also what it felt like transitioning to heaven. It is very common that the dead show me a picture of them holding their breath or being without breath for a while and emerging from a pool of a Jell-O type substance, much like when they were born and taking a deep breath the second they emerge in heaven. There is no mess like birth, just a feeling. It is at that second they tell me they know everything is perfect.

If they were missing a limb, they have it back, If they had lung cancer, they feel like a teenager taking a deep breath on a warm day. Their mind is settled as they remember everything at the same moment. They mention the calm state they are in and have the ability to see everyone important to them at the same moment. They can hear thoughts. They remind themselves this isn’t the first time they have experienced this feeling and then their loved ones in heaven have a reunion.

I recently had a young spirit that was coming in really strong show me Sedona, Arizona. I have personally been there to experience the vortexes, so I asked my client if they had been and what he was showing me. She remembered going several times as a little girl. Her bother told me that the vortex’s that you experience in Sedona, are very similar to the higher vibrations on the other side in heaven. He told her she’d have to go back and experience the vortex’s again. After today, so will I!