It’s Going to Hurt, a Lot…

When my oldest granddaughter was three she loved playing with her little Doc McStuffin’s doctor kit. She would give me an exam, check my blood pressure, take my temperature, check my reflexes with the little hammer and always come up with the same diagnosis. You’re going to need a shot! I would always ask, is it going to hurt? And she’d always answer, yes, a lot! As she jammed the shot into my arm.

Clients ask me how long grieving should last. I always answer, you never know when it’s going to end, it’s going to hurt, a lot! But the good news is your loved ones are in a great place and they can see you, hear you and even read your thoughts, whenever they desire. The pain and suffering seem to go on forever, but this is not the wishes of your loved ones on the other side. They will place great gifts of beauty on your path. It may be a ladybug, a sunset, a child or a soulmate. Please except these gifts, because they are from your loved ones as they want you to be as happy as they are now!