Dreaming of the Dead…

A lot of my clients dream about their loved ones on the other side. I call these dreams, visitation dreams. They usually occur right before you wake up in the morning, as Spirit wants you to remember the encounter.

When you find yourself talking to your loved ones in a dream, the dream may not make sense to you. Your loved ones may tell you how to fix a little problem or tell you that you left your car keys on the table instead of the key hook by the door. You may ask them, how am I talking to you if you’re dead? And they reply, how can I be dead if I’m talking to you?

You wake up from the dream with a smile on your face and then it fades, because you remember how much you miss them. But they are around you all the time. They are listening to your music in the car, or reading your phone at work. They are the ones that put the reminders and great ideas in your head that you take credit for.

I prefer to have spirit come into my dreams than to pop up unannounced during the day. They don’t want to frighten you, just spend a little time together. Sweet dreams…