Your Fears Are Real...Why?

What are your fears? Is it loud noises, snakes, the dark, swimming in the lake, or to die in a plane crash? You may consider these fears of yours or your friend’s silly or not a real possibility. But just suppose you’ve already died from this fear and your soul remembers? The truth is that you have died hundreds, maybe thousands of times in past lives. Why do you have to own so many things? Is it the fear of being poor again?

My youngest 3-yr-old granddaughter has had a fear of dogs, very loud noises and people coming through the door unannounced. Why? There is no logical explanation for these fears. Once we heard a loud bang and she was very shaken. It wasn’t the first time I had seen this reaction. Except, I’d seen it from friends who had fought in Viet Nam and they would take a defensive position when they heard the loud noise. Shell shock or self-preservation? How many wars did you die in before this life?

I was a competitive swimmer for twelve years, but you can’t get me to swim in a lake or ocean. I can’t handle anything around my neck. Neck ties bring about fear in me. I didn’t ride a tall horse for the twenty years and worked in the horse racing industry and I’m a big guy. It wasn’t until I had a past life regression that I figured out the tall horse fear. How many times had I drowned in the lake or ocean? How many ties had I been hung by the neck? Have you been killed by dogs or someone popping through the front door?

All these fears are real. The hardest thing in my life that I have overcome with my awakening was that I have lived before and that there is reincarnation. The great American medium, Edgar Cayce, convinced me. The early Jews and Christians believed in it. All of the Buddhist and Hindus believe in reincarnation. There are many references in the New Testament, Google it. The spirits of your loved ones tell me they will reincarnate and work with family again. I don’t know a legitimate medium that doesn’t know there is reincarnation. I wish there wasn’t, but that just shows how far I have to go.

There is a reason everything happens to you, because you planed this life as well as your death. Your fears are real. Some of your fears you didn’t know why? Give yourself a break and try to figure it out. Maybe your fears are founded in something in your past that you don’t remember. Chalk it up to a past life and keep moving forward and don’t let it hold you back in what you are supposed to accomplish in this life!