$600 Reading???

Earlier is my career spirit gave a great reading to one of my clients, of course back then I’d take my share of credit for it. A few months later the client wrote to tell me that they had a reading with one of the Mediums who frequented TV shows. They said that the readings were almost identical, although mine brought through more family names and birth dates. I looked up to see what they paid for virtually the same reading, $600.

Back then I was a little pissed off and what I’d liked to have said is, Oh I didn’t realize I gave you a $600 reading, seems like you owe me $500. Common sense prevailed and all I could get out was, Congratulations, family is always with you. Maybe my guides were letting me know, my readings were as good as the best. You’ll never see me pay $600 freaking dollars for a reading.

There is a medium for everybody. And you can believe me that your loved ones always pick the medium for you. I wouldn’t charge what I wouldn’t pay to get a good reading. There are lots of good mediums that charge an arm and a leg, maybe that’s what somebody needs to pay to believe that we can’t die. But, there of tons of great mediums that don’t charge much at all. Your loved ones will pick who you will see and how much you can afford at any given time.

You don’t have to go to a medium to know that your loved ones are alive and well on the other side. But, sometimes it feels pretty good if you’re a doubting Thomas like me! Speaking of which, I have a small group reading in Waxahachie on the Thursday before Mother’s day. Everyone gets a reading, its limited to eight people and costs $35. Nuff said. Happy Easter!